Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweet performance, bro



Dear Grouplove,

Hey guys! Just saw this video and I had to tell you - you guys are really rocking. I dig your scene, for real. Nirvana wanted to sound like the Pixies too, and look at what it did for them!

That alt shirt is so sweet bro - the hole near your nipple shows how punk you are. When you are truly alt, you get dressed up for no one. I really feel your vibe, bro. I would love to know your musical influences. Were you totally into Minor Threat?!

Whoa, did you just throw on a mask girl?! Wow - you guys are true artists. I bet you met while attending an artists' residency on the island of Crete.

How did you guys get Rob Zombie to be your bassist?

Anyways - keep on rocking. Hope you are playing CMJ; I bet you would totally rock the Red Bull tent. Hope to hear from you!

- Prig

No comments:

Post a Comment