Sunday, January 1, 2017

December 2016

Holy Wave - She Put A Seed In My Ear

Devo:  This year-end list is the most unique and consistent with my musical taste that I've found.  And she speaks so passionately about the albums that you can't help but want to like them:  The Seeds In My Ears



EL VY - Are These My Jets?

Timbo:  I shared bad wine and Conor Oberst's set with some 45ish-but-childish Kiwi bros at ACL this year. They all went by code names, which ruled -- Hallelujah, School Zone and ...fuck, I forget the last one. Anyway, one of them still texts me random music links and he sent this a few days back.



D.R.A.M. - Cash Machine

Meat MD:  Poor guy got scooped on Cha Cha by fucking Drake of all people, but he's still chugging away making awesome shit.



Nick Colletti - Suh My Fuh Dih Bih

Tatarsky:  Suh my fuh dih bih.



George Michael - I Will Be Your Father Figure

Mike Tyson:  Show me a better five o'clock shadow and I'll show you a liar.



No comments:

Post a Comment